Jasmine Class of 2020
When booking Jasmine earlier this Summer, her mom told me she wanted photos in a Sunflower field and downtown Wooster. So I got busy searching high and low for a sunflower field. Plus, I was super excited to have a Smithville High School senior, she’s my first one!
I am always excited to go downtown Wooster for senior portraits and to photograph a senior in Sunflowers, who doesn’t love those?
I was super excited to find out that Ramseyers Farms had planted a Sunflower field! How perfect! Jasmine came to my Sunflower Mini’s early September to get those sunflowers photos in. Then a few weeks ago we photographed her Downtown Wooster Senior portraits.
We had a good time, walking around, singing along with Pandora and nailing some really great shots.
All about Jasmine | Smithville High School
- Jasmine is the youngest of seven
- She plays soccer and her position is a defender
- In track, she runs the 100, 200, 400, 4×1, 4×2 and 4×4. She is also a high jumper.
- Varsity Cheerleader for Basketball.
- After high school, she plans on majoring in psychology to hopefully someday become a Forensic Psychologist.
- Her favorite color is baby blue
- Titanic and the Twilight Sagas are her favorite Movies
- A Favorite TV show is Vampire Diaries
- Jasmine’s absolute favorite thing to eat is buffalo chicken pizza with pineapple.
- Her favorite restaurants include anywhere that has good fries!
- This girl loves shopping and prefers online shopping. But when she goes out she likes to shop at Zumiez, American Eagle, Forever 21 and Brandy Melville.
- One of her favorite things to do is hang out with friends and do spontaneous things. They are taking pictures of everything they do their senior year, then once they graduate they will put them all in a book so their memories will never be lost.
- Her favorite thing to do with her family is after church on Sundays they go out to eat and talk about everything going on in their lives. She says she will always be grateful for that.
- Favorite Bible Verse: 1 Peter 4:8 “Above all, love each other deeply because love covers a multitude of sins.”
Get ready for some gorgeous photos from her Downtown Wooster Senior Portraits and her Sunflower Mini Session at Ramseyers Farm.