Connor Class of 2020
I have known the “H” family since our boys played little league Baseball together and it’s pleasure for when I get to photograph someone, I have watched grow up! Boy does that make me feel old when typing this! I especially love Senior guys rustic portraits and that is exactly what this guy had a vision for!
When chatting about location, Trena and I had ideas on locations, but Connor had in his mind exactly where he wanted to go. If you know me, I am always up to new places, my creative brain loves it!
I have never photographed anyone at Shreve swamps as they are known in our little community, otherwise known also as Killbuck Marsh Wildlife area and it really is beautiful there. Lot’s of birdwatchers and folks fishing. I always love new places and I love me some rustic photos!
All about Connor | Waynedale High School
- He is the oldest child in his family, he has two younger sisters.
- Connor has wrestled for Waynedale for 6 years.
- His favorite things to do with his family is to have dinner and watch a movie.
- Summer is his favorite season.
- He enjoys watching family guy and loves the Avengers.
- His favorite color is Blue.
- BW3s, Chipotle, and KFC are his favorites restaurants.
- Honey BBQ Wings are a favorite food.
- Playing video games is a relaxing time for him.
- Fishing is his favorite hobby.
- He also enjoys hanging out with friends and working at Holmesville Pizza.
- Connor is planning on a trade school.
Finally, I am excited to share with you this Senior Guys Rustic Portraits.
Connor definitely had a unique session! His girlfriend Kenzee came along, so of course, we grabbed some photos of them together.
Connor, I can’t believe how grown-up you are! Your a handsome young man and it was my pleasure getting to capture this exciting monumental time in your life!