Josh – Class of 2020
I am loving this Sippo Lake Fall senior session. Josh chose an amazing location!
What I love even more is that I got to photograph his sister a few years ago and his family is a returning client! Love that.
When the phone rang and I heard the familiar Romanian accent on the other end asking if she remembered her, how could I not! Mihaela contacted me a few months ago to capture her son Joshua’s senior photos. I just love when I get the chance to photograph a sibling!
All about Josh – Perry High School – Class of 2020
- He is the youngest in his family, he has one older sister.
- Perry High School is where he attends.I
- Josh is in ski club as a snowboarder
- Marching band as a trumpet player, and symphonic winds also playing the trumpet.
- I am also the jrotc robotics captain.
- His favorite pass time with his family is going on a long vacation at the beach and going to visit different country’s in Europe. Trying new foods and learning about different cultures.
- Most favorite seasons are Autumn and Winter.
- Red is his favorite color.
- Favorite ways to relax is playing video games with his close friends and listening to music.
- His favorite things in life include hanging out with friends and loved ones, traveling the world, especially Romania or to Virginia Beach.
- Shopping for Josh, Belden village mall is a great place in his words and Best Buy is the best!
- Restaurant Favorites are Katana and Red Lobster ( two of my favs too)!
- Seafood, crab or lobster are favorite foods.
- TV Show: The office
- Movie: Halloween
- He is exploring his college options and is dreaming of becoming an Astronaut! (WOW)
Love my JLP families!
Josh, it was a pleasure getting to know you and how fun that Nicole could pop by your session!
Your style is on point!
Love that I got to spend time with your family again. I enjoyed our in depth conversation after the session! You are a brilliant young man and I just love your Mom!
What a gift it is for me getting to meet so many awesome people! Especially those with such a rich family history! Simply Amazing.
Enjoy Josh’s Sippo Lake Fall Senior Session! Fall in Ohio was def showing off for us! Oh, don’t miss the photos where he is wearing his black sweater, sitting with the gorgeous red tree behind him. The deer shown in the blog with those photos, they were litterally 20 feet from us probably! Incredible!