Kacie – Waynedale – Class of 2020
A Nature-Inspired senior session always speaks to my soul, there is just nothing like it! I love being out in nature and when I have another nature lover it just makes it that much better! Especially, when I am out photographing a senior session.
When planning out Kacie’s session, she wanted a nature-inspired senior session. This girl loves the outdoors! Choosing Barnes Preserve and the Secrest Arboretum were perfect backdrops to mix up her gallery and give her lots of variety.
This girl is one of my daughter’s best friends and I am so thankful her Mom chose to let Kacie be a #jlpsenior! It just made it that much more special for me.
All about Kacie
- She is the oldest of two, she has a younger sister
- Played Volleyball since 7th grade, she was the Middle hitter until freshman year and then she was a Right side hitter.
- Choir since 7th grade and for the past 3 years, she’s been in an all-women choir called Descants.
- Her favorite thing to do with her family is game nights
- Winter is her favorite season
- Teal is her favorite color
- Kacie’s favorite way to relax is by curling up in her bed with her blankets and watching a movie or tv.
- Her favorite hobby is decorating for the holidays!
- Some of her favorite things in life include spending time with her family and friends.
- Travel is a fav and she is looking forward to next summer after graduation. They are headed to Tybee Island. This will be her graduation gift from my parents. Just her parents, her sister Ebony and her! (What a special gift!)
- Shopping is a Yes and No. Kacie only likes to go shopping if she knows what exactly she wants or is shopping for other people.
- Favorite stores are Bath and Body Works, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Hobby Lobby, Michael’s, Target.
- Favorite restaurants include Cici’s Pizza, Bdubs, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, The Barn.
- Supernatural is her fav t.v. show
- Favorite Movies are A Dog’s Purpose and Christmas movies.
- Favorite foods include Steak, Mash Potato, and Shrimp.
- Kacie loves dogs and basically any animal
- After high school, she is attending Malone for the Zoo and Wildlife Biology Major.
Kacie, I loved getting to capture your senior photos! You are a beautiful girl in and out!