Downtown Wooster Fall Photos
Waynedale High School
One of my first questions to ask a client, if they are not a referral, is how they found me? Sydney’s Mom told me she found me on google and I love that they found me there! Next, I ask what inspiration a client wants. A City-Inspired Downtown Senior Session per Sydney is what she wanted. Which you all know I a love city-inspired downtown senior session.
We braved a slightly warmer day in Ohio, but not without a bit of chilly wind. This girl did great though for her city inspired downtown senior session.
Sydney’s Mom and sister tagged along, with their super sweet excited doggie to join in on some photos. We might have had to duck into my fav coffee shop Surehouse, downtown Wooster to grab a coffee and some hot chocolate to warm up. BUT, this sweet girl rocked her session.
All about Sydney
- She will be graduating from Waynedale – Class of 2020
- Sydney is the oldest of two
- Her favorite thing to do with her family is just hanging out with them.
- Fall is her favorite season
- Yellow is her favorite color (loved her top for her session, pops!)
- Watching Tic Tok is her favorite way to relax
- Listening to music is a favorite hobby
- Traveling and spending time with friends are favorites as well
- Spending time at the beach and going to D.C. were travel highlights
- Going to the mall and Old Navy are favorite pastimes
- Applebees is her favorite restaurant
- 911 is her favorite show
- Love Simon is her favorite movie
- Favorite foods are anything pasta
- She works at Dairy Queen, (one of my favs!)
- Sydney will be attending Kent State in the fall
Sydney, I loved meeting you all! I had a blast exploring Downtown Wooster with you.