Carson – Waynedale – Class of 2020
Where do I start with this guy? We have known Carson for over 11 years! So it was MORE than my pleasure to be able to photograph his football and vintage truck inspired senior session!
This kiddo is at my house at least once a week if not more! He is good friends with both of my kids! This year was a blessing to get to photograph so many kids, I know personally.
I love that when planning his senior session, Carson knew he wanted to include Football and the Vintage Trucks that he helped his Papa redo. Don’t miss the 1955 Ford F100 and a 1964 Ranchero.
All about Carson
- He is the oldest in his family.
- He attends WCSCC.
- Plays Offensive and Defensive tackle in Football.
- Favorite season is fall.
- Carson enjoys eating with his family.
- Orange is his favorite color.
- His all time favorite hobby is to work on cars with his Grandpa (Papa).
- Life favorites include hanging out with his friends.
- Applebees is his favorite restaurant.
- Gold Rush is his favorite show.
- Forest Gump is his favorite movie and he dressed up as Forest his 9th grade of high school and Jennay was his BFF Jenna.
- Steak is a favorite food.
- Carson is a Fabricator at Wooster Glass and plans to work after High School.
- Every December Carson goes on a Mission Trip called Mountain Vision with his church Wooster Nazarene to serve the needy in the Appalachia Mountains. He has been going since 2nd grade!
- His favorite Bible Verse is: Matthew 17:20, He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
One of my favs!
Carson you know your one of my favs, just like one of my own! I hope I was able to capture you and your unique personality! Love watching you grow up kid!
Getting to photograph your Football and Vintage Truck inspired senior session was a lot of fun! Also, seeing the work you and your Papa did on the Truck and Ranchero was a lot of fun for me and Jeremy! Thanks for choosing me to do your photos!