Oh man, I am loving this Barnes Preserve Fall senior session! The color was just perfect for Alli!
A little history on how I met Alli’s Mom
Can I tell you how I met this gorgeous girl’s Mom, Brandy? She was assigned to me as my 1 on 1 nurse back in 2008 when I was first diagnosed with cancer.
I was allergic to the drug I desperatly neeed for the Lymphoma. So the doctors devised a plan that I would be admitted to the hospital and have a 1 on 1 nurse to watch over me and the reactions. That’s where the friendship started. Brandy would move her schedule so we could spend the 12 hours together chatting the day away!
So it is a HUGE pleasure for me to be able to photograph her oldest and beautiful daughter Alli.
All about Alli – Waynedale – Class of 2020
- Alli is the oldest in her family. She has a younger set of twin siblings, Ben and Miranda, who are 13.
- She started playing soccer her sophmore year and is an outside midfielder and was a team captain this year.
- Also, she is involved in 4-H showing pigs at the fair in Holmes county and has been involved in 4-H since she was 9 years old.
- Her favorite thing to do with her family is to watch a movie after eating dinner.
- Favorite season is Summer
- Her favorite color is blue
- Favorite way to relax is curling up on the couch and watching a show or movie.
- Favorite hobbies are shopping, baking cupcakes and cakes.
- Alli’s favorite things in life include is hanging out with her boyfriend Gage. Going to Tampa, FL to visit with my Aunt and Uncle and go to the beach, and going shopping.
- When asked if she loves shopping, she says, I love shopping!!! One of my favorite places to shop is Maurices and another one is American eagle.
- Favorite places to eat are Chipotle, El Camps and Olive Garden.
- Jane the Virgin is her fav T.V. show.
- Five Feet Apart is a favorite movie.
- A favorite food is Alfredo pasta.
- She holds down a job at Panera.
- The plan is going to college and majoring in Psychology. She would like to become a private practice therapist. She’s looking at Ohio University and the University of Cincinnati.
I’m thankful and lucky to photograph so many!
Alli, it was my pleasure meeting up with you and your mama. Loved your outfit choice! Your choice on having a Barnes Preserve Fall Senior Session was an awesome one! Plus adding on a stop Downtown Wooster, was a nice addition to mix up your fall session!
To see more JLP Seniors, click here.